'' Unconditional Love '' I Mickey&Minnie I Cartoons Pop Art by DanyBee
In many appearances, Minnie is presented as the girlfriend of Mickey Mouse, a close friend of Daisy Duck, and a friend to Clarabelle Cow. Mickey and Minnie Mouse have never been married onscreen, but in a 1993 interview Walt Disney revealed that "in private life, Mickey is married to Minnie", reported E!.
In 1929 film Mickey's Follies, Mickey refers to Minnie as his girlfriend, singing he has "got a sweetie... She's my little Minnie Mouse." Enjoy life and enhance comfort of your home by magic of my Cartoon Pop Art Collection! Try it, you will love the outcome!
- Designed and created with Love by the Artist DanyBee in Canada.
Limited Editon of 50 Prints.
Each of my Fine Art Print is digitally printed in-house to the highest industry quality by a fine art printer using fully archival Epson inkjet pigments on museum quality sustainable natural cotton canvas.
- Top quality products to meet high standards.
- Waterproof Ink.
- High Definition Finish, What you see what you get.
- 100% Guarantee: Love it or money back.
- Delivered on solid cardboard tube.
Free Shipping USA & Canada.
8-10 Business Days Shipping.