'' Pure Love '' I The Smurfs I Cartoon Pop Art Series by DanyBee
The Smurfs was first created and introduced as a series of comic characters by the Belgian comics artist Peyo (the pen name of Pierre Culliford) in 1958, wherein they were known as Les Schtroumpfs. ... The Smurfs wear Phrygian caps, which came to represent freedom during the modern era.
- Designed and created with Love by the Artist DanyBee in Canada.
Limited Editon of 50 Prints.
Each of my Fine Art Print is digitally printed in-house to the highest industry quality by a fine art printer using fully archival Epson inkjet pigments on museum quality sustainable natural cotton canvas.
- Top quality products to meet high standards.
- Waterproof Ink.
- High Definition Finish, What you see what you get.
- 100% Guarantee: Love it or money back.
- Delivered on solid cardboard tube.
Free Shipping USA & Canada.
8-10 Business Days Shipping.