'' Muse Chanel'' I Vintage SuperModels Series by DanyBee
A typical 50's silhouette had the "wasp's waist", full skirt or pencil skirt, three-quarter-sleeve tops and coats, full belted skirts, button-downs, and prim sweaters. Women were taught to dress to allure, but rarely showed a great deal of skin
- Designed and created with Love by the Artist DanyBee in Canada.
Limited Editon of 50 Prints.
Each of my Fine Art Print is digitally printed in-house to the highest industry quality by a fine art printer using fully archival Epson inkjet pigments on museum quality sustainable natural cotton canvas.
- Top quality products to meet high standards.
- Waterproof Ink.
- High Definition Finish, What you see what you get.
- 100% Guarantee: Love it or money back.
- Delivered on solid cardboard tube.
Free Shipping USA & Canada.
8-10 Business Days Shipping.