Medusa 2 I Famous Brands Series by DanyBee
The Versace logo is the head of Medusa, a Greek mythological figure. The logo came from the floor of ruins in the area of Reggio Calabria that the Versace siblings played in as children. Gianni Versace chose Medusa as the logo because she made people fall in love with her and they had no way back.
Andy Warhol did a series of prints featuring the iconic No. 5 bottle, and in the late nineties, Chanel bought the rights to use them in their advertising campaigns. The result: a world famous, indelible advertising campaign that gave the heritage perfume a much-needed dose of pop art cool.
- Designed and created with Love by the Artist DanyBee in Canada.
Limited Editon of 50 Prints.
Each of my Fine Art Print is digitally printed in-house to the highest industry quality by a fine art printer using fully archival Epson inkjet pigments on museum quality sustainable natural cotton canvas.
- Top quality products to meet high standards.
- Waterproof Ink.
- High Definition Finish, What you see what you get.
- 100% Guarantee: Love it or money back.
- Delivered on solid cardboard tube.
Free Shipping USA & Canada.
8-10 Business Days Shipping.