'' First Lady '' I Jackie Kennedy by DanyBee.
Jackie Kennedy was a certified style icon even before she officially took on the role of first lady, inspiring countless copycats and setting major trends every time she stepped out in a new monochromatic ensemble, Chanel suit, or pillbox hat. But her reign as Queen of Camelot was just the beginning for Jackie O, as she became known after her marriage to Aristotle Onassis in 1968.
- Designed and created with Love by the Artist DanyBee in Canada.
Limited Editon of 50 Prints
Each of my Fine Art Print is digitally printed in-house to the highest industry quality by a fine art printer using fully archival Epson inkjet pigments on museum quality sustainable natural cotton canvas.
- Top quality products to meet high standards.
- Waterproof Ink.
- High Definition Finish, What you see what you get.
- 100% Guarantee: Love it or money back.
- Delivered on solid cardboard tube.
Free Shipping USA & Canada.
8-10 Business Days Shipping.