''Bottles &Bottles '' / Famous Brands Series by DanyBee
OPTION : Horizontal OR Vertical Version
In 1921, a clever French businesswoman and belle of the Parisian social elite created a scent that revolutionised the way women smell. Ninety years later Chanel No 5 is arguably still the world's most iconic bottle and perfume.
Andy Warhol did a series of prints featuring the iconic No. 5 bottle, and in the late nineties, Chanel bought the rights to use them in their advertising campaigns. The result: a world famous, indelible advertising campaign that gave the heritage perfume a much-needed dose of pop art cool.
- Designed and created with Love by the Artist DanyBee in Canada.
Limited Editon of 50 Prints.
Each of my Fine Art Print is digitally printed in-house to the highest industry quality by a fine art printer using fully archival Epson inkjet pigments on museum quality sustainable natural cotton canvas.
- Top quality products to meet high standards.
- Waterproof Ink.
- High Definition Finish, What you see what you get.
- 100% Guarantee: Love it or money back.
- Delivered on solid cardboard tube.
Free Shipping USA & Canada.
8-10 Business Days Shipping.